What is Cu52.5Mn38Ni9.5?
Cu52.5Mn38Ni9.5(CuMn38Ni9.5) is a copper based, high temperature brazing alloy. It is suitable to join steels, stainless steels, nickel alloys and cemented carbides. The alloys offer good protection against interfacial corrosion when used on stainless steel.
- AMS 4764, Hi-Temp 095, Nicuman 38.
- High-strength. For carbides, steels, stainless steels, cast iron, and nickel refractory alloys.
- Ideal for combined brazing/heat treatment.
- Good for materials where copper-brazing would require too high temperature or where boron alloys would be detrimental.
- Fluxless brazing requires vacuum, argon or dry hydrogen atmosphere.
- Reddish gray color.
Typical application of Cu52.5Mn38Ni9.5 are in carbide and diamond tools.
Chemical composition (%):
Find more High temperature brazing alloys